Allison's "first" movie


Friday, Jason was off work and decided to take Jaiden fishing on the boat. Shayna and I took Grant and Allison to the pool with the McKinnon family in the morning. Allison and Grant took LONG naps in the afternoon, followed by a trip up to the pool/playground for some ice cream after nap time. Friday night, Jason and I went out with Jay and Chris Fox to see The Hangover (those movie passes came in handy!) HYSTERICAL movie - you must go see it. We went out for a few drinks and a late dinner and actually stayed out past midnight! Wow. That is super rare for Jason and I!
Allison and Grant enjoying ice cream at the playground
Friday, Jason was off work and decided to take Jaiden fishing on the boat. Shayna and I took Grant and Allison to the pool with the McKinnon family in the morning. Allison and Grant took LONG naps in the afternoon, followed by a trip up to the pool/playground for some ice cream after nap time. Friday night, Jason and I went out with Jay and Chris Fox to see The Hangover (those movie passes came in handy!) HYSTERICAL movie - you must go see it. We went out for a few drinks and a late dinner and actually stayed out past midnight! Wow. That is super rare for Jason and I!
Allison and Grant enjoying ice cream at the playground
Saturday, we took the kids up to our community pool to go on the waterslide and play with some neighbors. We stayed until after lunch and then came home to take naps. After naptime, we went to the Fox's house to hangout and swim. Jay and Chris Fox have three boys, ages 5 1/2, 3 1/2 and 8 months. We swam and hung out until after 8pm, when we left and headed to The Spoor's house for dessert and fireworks. Brad and Kristen have two kids, Hailee 4 1/2 and Bradly 19 months. Allison only lasted until about 9:30pm, she's terrified of fireworks.
The kids load up the golf cart to go to the Spoor's house
Today, we had the Fox's and the Spoor's over for afternoon swimming, waterslide, grub and drinks. The kids had a blast and Allison passed out at 6pm!
Allison loves her sweets -just like her mommy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It is weekends like this that make you sit back and thank God for all the blessings in your life. We are truly blessed to have healthy kids, wonderful friends and FREEDOM!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It is weekends like this that make you sit back and thank God for all the blessings in your life. We are truly blessed to have healthy kids, wonderful friends and FREEDOM!
Thank you to all the men and women that serve in our armed services! (we love you Uncle Brian!) Happy 4th of July!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment