Today, Grant turned FOUR! He is turning into such a wonderful little man (insert sigh of relief!) and is maturing so much. I spent a little time in Grant's preschool class today and really enjoyed seeing him interact with his school friends. Jaiden and I went shopping and picked out a few presents for Grant after school. I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and we had birthday cake and ice cream afterwards. Grant loved all his presents, especially his new pirate ship. (which I should be putting together right now!) Here are a few pictures from Grant's special day. Stay tuned for pictures from Grant and Allison's birthday party this weekend.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Two birthdays in two weeks = busy in the Beck house!
On October 8th, our spunky Allison turned TWO! I can't believe our last baby is two, it is bittersweet. I'm so thankful to have had my kids close together and while I was young, but it feels a little weird to say my kids are 2, 4 and almost 6! Anyway, Mommy and Allison did what all girls want to do on their birthdays, we went shopping:-) We enjoyed lunch at California Pizza Kitchen after a couple of hours of shopping and then went home for a nap. Daddy came home early and we had some friends over for cake and presents. We are having a joint birthday party for Allison and Grant at a local farm on October 24th. Here are a few pictures from Allison's actual birthday.
Allison during drop off at Grant's school
Testing out the $900+ bike at Neiman Marcus (crazy!)
Happy 2nd birthday baby girl!
The princess ready for an evening golf cart ride.
Today, Grant turned FOUR! He is turning into such a wonderful little man (insert sigh of relief!) and is maturing so much. I spent a little time in Grant's preschool class today and really enjoyed seeing him interact with his school friends. Jaiden and I went shopping and picked out a few presents for Grant after school. I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and we had birthday cake and ice cream afterwards. Grant loved all his presents, especially his new pirate ship. (which I should be putting together right now!) Here are a few pictures from Grant's special day. Stay tuned for pictures from Grant and Allison's birthday party this weekend.
On his way to school!
Opening presents with his big brother
A pumpkin birthday cake:-)
Our precious little boy.
Today, Grant turned FOUR! He is turning into such a wonderful little man (insert sigh of relief!) and is maturing so much. I spent a little time in Grant's preschool class today and really enjoyed seeing him interact with his school friends. Jaiden and I went shopping and picked out a few presents for Grant after school. I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and we had birthday cake and ice cream afterwards. Grant loved all his presents, especially his new pirate ship. (which I should be putting together right now!) Here are a few pictures from Grant's special day. Stay tuned for pictures from Grant and Allison's birthday party this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO cute!!! I hope you are getting that bike for Allison! Afterall she is your last baby and only girl.
ReplyDelete