Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy, busy, busy and fun, fun, fun!

It's been a long time since I've posted, so I thought I'd give a quick update. The Beck family is doing great and busy as usual. My mom and step-dad spent a week with us from January 17 - 23rd. My oldest brother, Brian, was also able to spend a couple of nights with us while in Tampa on business. Literally, the same day my mom and Jim left, Jason's parents rolled into town!

Jason and I enjoyed 5 glorious nights (Jan. 26 - 31st) at the Le Blanc Spa in Cancun, Mexico with some of our Tech USA family. It was a perfect vacation, minus one day that I was sick!

Jason's parents moved into their beach house the first weekend in February and we spent two wonderful weekends with them. They are still at the beach and will be watching Allison there next week while Jason and I take the boys skiing in Colorado.

Busy, right? No complaints here!

Oh, and two cute stories to share with you.

Allison asked me for a Nintendo DS last week. (her brothers each have one) I told her she needed to wait until she was four and she said "I have birthday today and birthday tomorrow" Smart girl!

Jaiden had picture day last Friday, therefore he didn't need to wear his uniform to school. Jason told Jaiden in the morning that he looked really cool in his polo shirt and jeans. Jaiden replied "I know dad". Jason asked him how he knew that he looked cool and Jaiden replied "I know because I saw myself in the mirror." Hilarious!

Here's a short video of the kids, taken at Clearwater beach over Valentine's weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment