Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm sweltering in this heat!

Yes, I'm back in FL and it is HOT! Allison and I flew home on Monday, leaving all three of the boys in Maryland until Thursday afternoon. I had such a wonderful trip up North and the kids had a blast. We are so blessed that our kids are close in age to their cousins because they all have a blast when they get together! After spending 4 fun nights at Grandma and Mr. Jim's house, I drove with the kids to Midlothian, VA to visit Uncle Kevin, Aunt Trisha, Haley and Maddie at their gorgeous home. Haley and Jaiden were like two peas in a pod! After staying two nights in Midlothian, we headed to Mimi and Papa's house in Maryland. The kids spent lots of time fishing, crabbing and going on Papa's boat! The kids also spent lots of time with Aunt Michele, Uncle Roger, Beck and Grayson. A fun filled trip!

Grandma blows bubbles for Allison and Grant

Grant, Maddie, Haley, Jaiden & Allison


Cousins and best buddies - Jaiden & Haley




Having fun while making s'mores in Virginia



Getting ready to cook the crabs at Mimi and Papa's house.




After having professional pictures taken at Aunt Michele and Uncle Roger's house.


Happy Father's day cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment