Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let the search begin!

Today, I met with a realtor. Yes, I said a realtor. We are "thinking" of moving to the water. It's a hard decision because we absolutely love our neighborhood and all of our friends here in Waterchase/Westchase. We'd like to move to South Tampa because the public schools are great, the commute for Jason would be less then 5 miles, we'd only be about 20 minutes from our current community and there is WATER. Jason has always had a dream to live on the water and we are starting to think that if we don't move before the kids start school, it's going to be that much harder. It may take us a long time (months or even years!) to find the perfect house - that we can afford - but we are starting the search. Stay tuned:-)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Looking at new houses is so much fun! I wish I could do it with you.

    ReplyDelete