Sunday, September 27, 2009

Allison escapes her crib!!

Last week, I put Allison down for her nap and I was just sitting down myself when I hear this "hi mommy!" I nearly wet my pants - Allison was standing behind me. She has never tried to climb out of her crib before and I didn't think she would even try. So, I put her back in her crib and a few minutes later, she appears again. The second time she was crying and holding her head, so I knew she hurt herself escaping. I grabbed the camera and put her back in her crib, this time I asked her to show me how she got out of her bed. She showed me how she did it, but was too afraid to completely climb out of her crib. (I guess because she hurt herself the second time) I took down the pink diaper holder so she can't escape again:-)


1 comment: