I haven't blogged in a little while, so I thought I would take advantage of a sleeping baby and blog today! Speaking of sleeping baby, Allison will be TWO in less then a month! She'll always be my baby, but she's really not a baby anymore:-( Allison talks non-stop now and can pretty much keep up with her brothers. I'm enjoying every minute of my special one on one time with Allison while the boys are at school!
Grant is still loving school, but we have a new problem. He has started pooping in his pants...multiple times in one day on some occasions! Jason and I can't figure out why this has started all of a sudden. I thought maybe it was the transition to school, but it happened a LOT last weekend when we were at home. Grant tells us that "it hurts" to poop, so we are thinking it may be some sort of constipation or hard poop issue. I've been trying a little metamucil and I've tried bribing him. I'm praying today is a good day at school. We have an appt. with the pediatrician tomorrow to make sure it isn't a physical issue. Please pray for Grant, I know he gets so upset when he has pooping accidents and often times we will catch him straining in the corner of the room, yet he refuses to go on the potty.
Jaiden is thriving in Kindergarten. It is amazing how many things he has learned already in just three weeks. I'm so excited for him and this new adventure of going to elementary school. Jaiden had his first Fall t-ball practice yesterday and we are so lucky to have most of the kids from last year's team on this year's team.
As I'm typing this Blog, I have a guy installing crown molding in Allison's room. I'm not sure why we waited this long to do it because it really makes a big difference in her room and it is inexpensive to do! Next up, hanging Allison's new shelves in her room. I also have a growing list for the handyman, it seems everytime I turn around something needs to be done. I'm going to attempt to clean the grout in the kitchen next week by myself - wish me luck with that!
One last thing - can someone please send us some cooler temperatures!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment